SEN Assist Products
The Three Pigs -
For children aged 2-7. National Curriculum P levels 3(ii) –
||The Three Pigs is an
interactive story book for ALL children,
designed to assist the inclusion of Children with Special Educational
Needs and Children with English as a second language.
Activities are also based on The Three Pigs: a familiar story
with repetitive language that continues to enchant all children.
Includes The Three Pigs story, 24 activities, Switch version
& ALL associated printable resources.
• A child can choose
their own teacher. They have 48 different motivational characters
to choose from.
• Language is taken from the National Curriculum
first 100 High Frequency words.
• The writing is animated with associated symbols
(ideal for visual learners.)
• Suitable for use on interactive whiteboards,
touch screens and home computers.
• 24 activities: matching, sequencing, spelling,
comprehension, prepositions and pronouns, making the P Levels easier
• 4 different ability levels. Designed to make
differentiation easy and raise children’s self esteem.
• 6 activities in a row to get a certificate
with their name and chosen character. These are a lovely addition
to records of achievement.
• Activities and work systems link with TEACCH.
Build independence skills through computer tasks. Only print certificates
once a child completes activities independently.
• Created and tested by special needs
Minimum system requirements
233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
VGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution
Speakers or headphones